HOW TO OBTAIN
To enter the world of motor racing, it must be registered with the Automobile Sports Federation which in Italy is represented by ACI Sport.
The card, which is called “license,” allows precisely to participate in the karting sport and automotive at both amateur and competitive.
HOW TO OBTAIN LICENCE AUTOMOTIVE and KART
1) CONDUCTOR OF LICENSE (Pilot) national or international.
2) COMPETITOR OF LICENSE (the one who enrolled the car in the race) natural person or legal entity.
3) individual LICENSES: Officials, Autodromo, Manufacturer, Manager ACI Sport, Sports Director / Technical Scuderia, Instructor, charterer, Organizer, coach, promoter, Stable, Official Notice …
WHERE TO APPLY FOR A LICENSE
The license can be obtained from the offices of the Sports Car Club who are based in each provincial capital.
On the “Contacts” you will find the home that is closer to you with the address and telephone number.
In Rome, it can be requested at the Office Licenses ACI Sport located in Via Solferino, 32 and is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 (tel. 06 49982828 and 49982818).
LICENSES FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME A PILOT
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE LICENSE
Documentation to be produced:
1) The license of grade B or higher driving (for adult only)
2) The membership card ACI
3) The payment of license fee based on the type – Payment is attested with the presentation of the receipt on the postal c / c n. 12036000 payable to ACI Sport – VIA MARSALA, 8 00195 Roma, or by bank transfer on BNL Milano (Payment Licenses Cars and Kart) to the following IBAN code IT30 R010 0501 6080 0000 0200 002
4) The medical certificate competitive sports activity released by the structures and expressly authorized by the Regions doctors according to their legislation.
To obtain the regular license or daily license regularity, simply a medical certificate of non-competitive sports fitness issued by the structures and expressly authorized by the Regions doctors according to their legislation.
An applicant for a license for the first time must also submit:
5) The certificate issued after participating in a brief theoretical course to be held at the Automobile Club. (In the “first license classes” you can find the list of classes started).
For disabled drivers must also:
6) The opinion of the FISAPS. (Via del Quartuccio, 29 00166 ROMA TEL. 06 6140447).
Minors conductors, of course without a driving license, can only participate in speed races that take place at the racetrack or on kart with limited performance and must also submit:
9) The authorization certificate issued by the Steering Federal School ACI Sport.
10) The approval of those holding parental authority.
For karting licenses:
11) if the holder is a minor, one of the exercisings parental rights must hold a permit Competitor Physical Person K.